General Policy and Information
- com is not responsible for any of the illegal activities taken from the providing information.
- All of the information being presented in this website is for amusement purposes only. It should not be taken as a legitimate counsel of any kind.
- com is an autonomous betting registry and data benefit which gives the foremost comprehensive encounter and betting mastery.
- com is not legally responsible for any errors or omissions occurring in these materials.
- com states that it is the player’s responsibility to know whether it is lawful for them to play any specific diversion or put any specific bet.
- com is not responsible for the accuracy of the presented information.
- com is not responsible for any actions taken after reviewing this material.
- All the information provided by the Casinibrend.com might change at any given moment without prior notice.
- All trademarks specified in this have a place to their proprietors.
- The Company, its associates and its licensors (as pertinent) possess all program, information, composed materials and other substance, illustrations, shapes, craftsmanship, pictures, pictures, design, photos, utilitarian components, movements, recordings, music, sound, content and any program concepts and documentation and other fabric on, in or made accessible through the Location (collectively the “Site Content”).
- The Trademarks are ensured by copyright and/or other mental property rights. You thusly recognize that by utilizing the Administrations or by utilizing or going to the Site, you get no rights within the Exchange Marks and the Site Substance and you’ll as it was utilize the same in total understanding with the Agreement.
- com users are prohibited from: copying, transmitting or adjusting information of this site in any way.
- com has the proper to deny any demands for a substance expulsion at its sole discretion unless the substance may be considered as untrue, disgusting, derisive, disgusting, sexually-oriented, debilitating, biased, intrusive of a person’s security or in any other way in infringement of any International law.
CasinoBrend Complaints Service
By signing up at Casinobrend.com one agrees to the following:
- You accept that you are over 18 years of age and that you have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and the right to make choices on your use of advertising forms for games and gambling sites.
- You allow the CasinoBrend.com Team to request and/or collect information relating to your casino account, registered data, gambling logs and operation and/or any other information from the affected casino operator that could help us thoroughly identify the problem and come up with a justified and fair decision.
- In addition, you reflect that at all times the location data remains accurate and that you do not use any other methods that would change the location or move the traffic to another jurisdiction.
- com reserves the right to deny and/or close any complaint case that does not comply with the Complaint Criteria or lacks details deemed crucial, such as registered username and email at the casino, as resolved.
- The Casino Brend’s Complaint Service is public and all posts to a complaint case and/or attached files are public. It is the responsibility of the player to hide / mask any private information contained in these posts and/or attached files.
- Any data shared between players and CasinoBrend, and casino representatives during the complaint process is strictly confidential and is not released to third parties.
- The only contact medium approved by the CasinoBrend Complaint Process for discussion and exchange of information is by email. Chatting over Skype, Live Chat or some other means of contact do not resolve complaint situations.
- Both parties involved in the CasinoBrend Complaint Service (player and casino representative) could ask for their complaint case to be reopened up to two times. Casinobrend.com reserves the right to deny such a request unless adequate valid grounds for such reopening have been established.
- You have the sole choice, discretion and risk of using the Gaming Services. You can have no claims whatsoever against the Company, its affiliates, its licensors or their respective directors, officers or staff in relation to your gambling losses.
- You are well aware that, through the Gaming Services, there is a chance of losing money while gaming and gambling and you are fully responsible for any such loss.
- The Casinobrend.com does not offer guidance on the legality of online or offline gambling and it is your sole duty to recognize and comply with the gambling laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction.
- While we provide gaming and gambling related information, we do not encourage you to engage in gaming or gambling (or betting). Your personal preference is whether you opt to play or gamble.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
1.You agree that you will not post any material (post, link or image) that is false, defamatory, inaccurate, violent, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually focused, intimidating, discriminatory, intrusive of the privacy of an individual, adult material, or in any other way that violates any international law by your use of this platform. All links are included: in your signature, profile, bookmarks, shared pictures, and avatars.
- Advertising and/or promotion of all kinds and types of so-called ‘gambling tactics’ will not be accepted! Doing so will lead to your account being suspended.
- Any kind of abusive behaviour is not permissible and it will suspend your account.
- Real names, email addresses, or other sensitive details that may be considered confidential details from private communication, or from a user database, may not be released.
- When the posts are posted, all posts become the property of Casinobrend.com. With our express authorization and/or discretion, any copying and pasting of articles from this forum to others should be done. It is illegal to copy posts and/or threads from other sites, unless you have express permission to do so.
- The goal of Casinobrend.com is not to use any of the information found on this website for unlawful purposes. Before accessing an online gambling site, you must ensure you satisfy all age and other regulatory criteria. In several jurisdictions, online gambling is illegal and consumers should communicate with legal counsel about the legal status of online gambling and gaming in their jurisdictions. The details found on this website is for news and entertainment.
- Do not fraudulently register an account. Do not register on the forum with more than one account. Forum members who commit player fraud will be banned from the forum.
- Please report it if you come across a post or a thread that looks like it violates any of our forum rules. By using the report button, located under each message, you can do so. Our admins and moderators will automatically be sent an e-mail and/or notification.
- In the event that you have violated any of the rules, we reserve the right to warn you. If your breach is not that heavy and it is only once, this alert will be given.
Live Chat Rules
You hereby agree to the following terms and conditions while using the CasinoBrend Live Chat facility:
- No statements that advertise, endorse or otherwise apply to any other online individual shall be made by you.
- You will not post any content that is misleading, defamatory, inaccurate, violent, vulgar, hateful, harassing, pornographic, profane, sexually focused, intimidating, oppressive, intrusive of the privacy of an individual, adult material, or in any other way that violates any international law.
- You shall not make comments to the live chat hosts that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting;
- You can not use Casino Brend Live Chat to address any issues related to complaints.
- You should pay attention to the way your comments are formatted.
- We do not expect a flawless layout, but make sure to use some simple rules and punctuation for spelling. Please don’t use Caps Lock if you need to concentrate on something! There are easier ways to stress a single word or expression than to stress it.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in your account being suspended immediately and/or permanently barred.
Termination of the Agreement
We can terminate the Agreement without notice to you (and without any financial compensation to you) as well as terminate your access to the Site and the Services immediately if:
- If, for some cause, we decide to discontinue providing you, in general or explicitly, with the Services or the Website or any part thereof.
- If your use of the Services or the Platform in some way is unacceptable or infringes the spirit of the Agreement
- If we think you have violated some of the terms of the Agreement.
- For all other rational purposes.